Friday, February 1, 2013

Woodstock, GA Indie Author Meet & Mingle Signing Event

 

I am so excited to finally be able to announce this news!! There will be an Indie Author Book signing in Woodstock, GA on March 9th & 10th at Copper Coin Coffee House from 1-4.


The Author's attending are as follows:


March 9th

Katie Ashley

Michelle Leighton

JB McGee

Jenn Foor

AC Marchman





March 10

Nichole Chase

Sarah Ross

Michelle Muto

Ella James

SR Johannes




Now it's time to get really excited!! To top it off if this is as big as we think it's going to be then April 2014 it will bigger and we will have a lot more Author's!!


I would love to know what you think of the line up!!





 




5 comments:

  1. YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there this year, but maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy mother, I live in Woodstock. Where can I get more info about this event?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molly, more info. will be headed your way. March 9th & 10th from 1-4. I have an event page set up as well for it!!

      Delete