Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fury Day-WORD has some fun things going on...

So Fury is on sale today for: $.99








I liked this book but it was a little slow to start for me. It took until around chapter 11 to start picking up. Please don't let that deter you from reading it. It's different from your normal rock n' roll story. It had mystery, intrigue, romance and less we not forget hot Rock Stars. Once it started taking off it kept on going and didn't miss a beat and kept on going until the very last page. It kept me guessing and the plot was completely different from what I was expecting which is a VERY good thing!

The two main females are Steph and Cheyenne, they are best friends that work at a music entertainment magazine. Steph is the photographer and Cheyenne is the writer. They get sent on a month long excursion with the band FURY. Here is what I liked about the characters...They were complete opposites from one another but complimented each other so well. They didn't tip toe around each other and I liked that. They said what was on their mind and got over it. That shows true friendship!

The men of FURY were equally different in their own right. Here is where the Author's truly rocked it...They can write for a man and you picture a man actually saying what they were saying. Make sense? It should. There is nothing worse then reading a book and you can no way shape or form see a guy saying something and it almost sounds more feminine or it can be the opposite and it's too domineering. So not the case. They did a spectacular job of writing for the men. Scot was by far my favorite of the FURY. He was sincere and grabbed me from page 1. Sometimes the characters are too cocky and too sure of themselves. That was definitely not Scot. Nathan took the cake with the cockiness. I wished there had been a few more scenes between Scot and Cheyenne though.

Phillip and Steph were the antagonistic couple that irritated each other from first sight. We know where antagonism almost always leads to though right? Sparks fly baby!

Overall I truly enjoyed it. The mystery was great and I liked the well thought out plot. It was well thought out, thoroughly. Definitely a book worth reading. Would love to see Nathan find a woman that knocks him on his ass and sends him down a peg or two. Book 2 of the Fury men? Hopefully!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the cover! For .99 cents I'm going to have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cannot beat the price. On sale only for today also!! ;)

    ReplyDelete