Friday, November 16, 2012

Michelle Valentine's book Rock the Heart released earlier than anticipated!!

My review of Rock the Heart by Michelle Valentine






OK, so holy crap toast!! I just finished an ARC that I was given by the most awesome Michelle Valentine!! I started reading this last night and damnit I didn't want to stop. I instantly knew this was a book for me...I painstakingly made myself put it down at 1:00 am knowing I had to get up at 5:00. 4 hrs. of sleep in my line of work sucks ass. However, I was in love with not only a book but with 7 characters. There are several staple quotes in the book that I would like to put here but not quiet sure if I am allowed, lol. 
The sexy parts were that, sexy and steamy. She couldn't have written them any more perfect in my opinion. I found myself needing to be cooled down afterwards which says something about the writing!!
She gave you enough backgrounds for Noel and Lanie to understand there back story and see both point of views. I laughed my ass off several times and there were spots that I had tears in my eyes! I couldn't help but fall in love with the other band members and of course sexy talking Striker!
Who can resist sexy rockers with smoking tattoos, a love worth fighting for and a story line that left you begging for more?
I am now invested in these characters and will be waiting with bated breath for the next. I can't wait to see what happens next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment